Aussie Reporter has specific guidelines that every author must adhere to when submitting an article for publication. Failure to comply with these rules will result in article rejection. These guidelines are in place to ensure that only high-quality, well-written articles are featured on our site.
Writers are entitled to a 75% share of the display advertising revenue generated from the site. Yes, it’s not from your articles only. It’s from all the articles. This will be shared with regular contributors. We’ll soon share complete payment sharing details on the “Payment distribution method” page.
We value our authors and take measures to protect their rights, ensuring they are not exploited. Here are the basic rules and terms authors must follow:
- Article Length: Articles should be more than 1000 words in length.
- Originality: All article content must be original and not previously published on any other website.
- Exclusivity: Authors are prohibited from republishing their articles from Aussie Reporter on other websites.
- Accuracy: Articles must provide truthful information without any false or misleading content.
- Offensive Content: Articles should not contain offensive or inappropriate material.
- Restricted Topics: We do not accept articles containing sexual content, gambling, crypto, crack, keygen, medicines, hacking, or similar violent content.
- Quality Standards: Articles must demonstrate correct grammar and meet adequate quality standards.
- Image Requirement: Each article must include two or more images with proper attribution.
- Screenshots: Tutorial articles and guides often require screenshots to illustrate instructions clearly.
- No Affiliate Links: Authors are not permitted to include their affiliate links in the articles.
- Content Type: Articles should focus on general and informational topics, rather than being promotional or advertising in nature.
As an author, you are entitled to certain rights and benefits:
- Author Account: Each author will have their own author account with a bio, author image, and links to their social media/email.
- Byline: Articles will be published under the author’s name.
- Article Editing: Authors can edit their articles within 180 days from the date of publication.
- Article Deletion: Authors cannot request the deletion of their articles.
- Authorship Recognition: Authors can identify themselves as contributors to Aussie Reporter.
- Complaints: While the author bears responsibility for their articles, we will make every effort to resolve complaints with minimal damage.
- Links: Authors can include links, that makes sense, to their articles.
- Protection against Abuse: Authors cannot misuse the Aussie Reporter brand.
- Plagiarism Risk: Publishing copied articles on Aussie Reporter jeopardizes the author’s standing.
On the other hand, Aussie Reporter retains certain rights:
- Publication Rights: When you submit an article to Aussie Reporter, you grant us the right to publish it under your name.
- Editing Rights: If necessary, Aussie Reporter may request edits or additions to parts of the article. Failure to respond within 48 working hours allows us to make changes or reject the content.
- Internal Links: Aussie Reporter may include internal links to Aussie Reporter within all articles.
- Sponsored Links: Aussie Reporter has the right to add rel sponsored/nofollow to author-provided links.
- Article Removal: Articles with low views (500 views per month or less than 15% of primary keyword searches) may be deleted to make room for better content. We will monitor each article’s performance.
- Article Review: Aussie Reporter can review submitted articles, request corrections, or reject them for publication.
- Copyright: Aussie Reporter retains the copyright for articles. While we cannot remove the author’s name, we can remove the entire article.
We also have different author levels based on article contributions:
Starter Contributor: The lowest contributor level where we closely scrutinize each article until you publish 25 articles. This contributor level publishing time is 3 to 15 working days.
Contributor: The standard level for most authors. Our editors begin to trust your work. This level starts from the 26th article. This contributor publishing timing is 1 to 7 working days.
Pro Contributor: Authors with over 50 articles become pro contributors and will have their author accounts login details to draft and submit articles themselves. This contributor publishing timing is 1 to 2 working days